KOTA KINABALU: The St Simon Catholic Church Likas rector in a statement, Saturday, said all Masses at the parish had been cancelled until further notice.
“Seeing a new spike of the virus infection recently, we have decided to cancel all Masses from today.
“We apologize especially to all those who have confirmed seats for tomorrow’s Mass (Jan 3). Masses will not be open to parishioners until further notice,” Fr Cosmas said, adding that live-stream Mass will continue as usual on Sundays.
“Let’s pray for those infected, and for each other that we may be responsible and brave in facing the latest challenges the recent spike has brought.”